Packaging Team – Order Fulfillment Position
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Department: Packaging
- Position Type: Flexible; Part to Full Time
- Education and Experience: High School Diploma
- Starting Pay: $22 /hr + Bonus Potential
- Performance Bonus Eligible: Yes
- Benefits Eligible: Yes if full time – medical, 401k, defined benefit pension plan
About Scottsdale Mint, LLLP – “The Most Distinguished Name in Bullion”
Scottsdale Mint is a privately held U.S.A. based custom manufacturer, designer, distributor and seller of exceptionally crafted precious metals products such as the world-renowned silver Stacker® rounds and bars, I.R.A. eligible gold and silver investment bars, and legal tender commemorative coins on behalf of 20+ sovereign governments. The Mint’s partners and clients include central banks, financial institutions, industrial users of precious metals, marketing companies and individual investors. Today, people choose to invest in Scottsdale Mint manufactured precious metals on five continents and in dozens of countries around the world.
You’ll be part of the dedicated Scottsdale Mint team that is the first stop on the journey from the vault. Our fast-paced, physical roles take place in a secure and climate controlled building. You will be sorting, picking, making secure and discreet boxes. Assisting team members in printing labels, accurately weighing packages, etc all the way to helping to get customer orders ready for delivery.
We are open to various work schedules at both part and full time hours.
Duties & Responsibilities
Some of your duties may include:
- Receive and sort inventory
- Get customer orders ready for delivery
- You’ll also need to be able to:
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during shifts
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move items around
- Go up and down stairs (where applicable)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the Employee is consistently required to stand. The Employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects and controls. The Employee is frequently required to walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an Employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Continuous standing is required. This is a very physical job.
What it’s like at the Scottsdale Mint Arizona Facility
- Activity: Some activities may require standing in one place for long periods, walking around, or climbing stairs.
- Dress code: Relaxed, with a few rules to follow for safety. Comfortable, closed-toe shoes are required.
Why You’ll Love this Job
- Stay busy. You and your team are engaged the entire shift.
- Schedule options. We are open to flex. Stay at home mom but want to slide in hours while kids are at school? Or you want to slay some serious overtime? We are flexible! – all with the option of working additional hours if needed.
- Team environment. Work on small or large teams that support each other.