Last updated: January 6,2023
Please review this Policy carefully. By registering an account for the Site, or otherwise using the Site or volunteering information to us, you agree to this Policy. We may update this Policy from time to time in our discretion, for example to keep up with changing laws regarding data privacy. We will always keep the current version of this Policy posted on our website. By using the Site after a new version of this Policy has been posted, you agree to the terms and conditions of such version of this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, you must immediately cease your use of the Site and not provide us any Personal Data.
Please keep in mind that certain information you submit to the Site may be publicly available to other users. For example, public posts or ratings/reviews and public account profile information (if any) will be visible to other users of the Site.
DATA WE COLLECT
“Personal Data” means information that can be used to identify you, and may include:
- Identifiers (such as name and birthday)
- Contact information (such as email address, phone number, mailing address, and billing address)
- Financial information (such as bank account and routing numbers and other payment information)
- Transaction information (such as products ordered or sold, transaction pricing and dates, shipping and delivery information, etc.)
- Other profile and account information
We collect Personal Data that you voluntarily provide us, for example when you register a user account, sign up for mailing lists or newsletters, enter into or pay for a transaction, or otherwise reach out to us. Your submission of Personal Data is voluntary, but we may be unable to provide you requested information or services if you choose not to provide necessary Personal Data.
“Other Information” means information that does not identify you personally, and may include technical details regarding the device you use to access the Site, IP address, operating system, browser, referral URLs, page views, location data (if location services are enabled), clicks, etc. Our systems automatically collect this kind of Other Information when you interact with the Site. Other Information also includes information that may originally have been Personal Data but has been aggregated or anonymized such that it cannot be used to identify any individual.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGY
We use “cookies” to obtain certain types of data when your web browser accesses our website. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable our system to recognize you and your personalized settings, to better understand how you interact with the Site, to monitor aggregate usage, and to optimize web traffic routing on our website. Most browsers have settings to disable or limit cookies, but please note that certain areas or features of the Site may not be available or fully functional if you choose to disable cookies for our websites. We may also use pixel tags, web beacons, session logs, and similar technologies to understand how our users interact with our Site and emails. Our website does not respond to “do not track” signals.
We may also use third-party analytics services such as Google Analytics, which help us understand how users are finding and using our Site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to the Site. We use the information we get from Google Analytics to improve the Site and our offerings and to provide more relevant advertising. To learn more about Google Analytics’ privacy practices, you can visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en. To opt out of Google Analytics’ metrics, you can follow the instructions at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. You may be able to opt out of receiving personalized advertisements from companies who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative or who subscribe to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising. For more information about this practice and to understand your options, please visit: http://www.aboutads.info and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/. You may also use TRUSTe’s Preference Manager at http://preferences-mgr.truste.com.
USE OF YOUR DATA
We use your Personal Data:
- to verify your identity and eligibility to use the Site or enter into a transaction with us;
- to respond to your inquiries and communications to us;
- to improve, maintain, and operate the Site;
- to offer you a more personalized experience on the Site;
- to inform you about opportunities, events, or services in which you may be interested, including those offered by our affiliates;
- to investigate and prevent possible fraud;
- to exercise or defend our rights and comply with statutory and regulatory requirements, including responding to lawful requests for information by governmental authorities; and
- in other ways that we identify when we collect the Personal Data or which you have otherwise consented to.
You can opt out of receiving promotional or marketing emails from us at any time by clicking the unsubscribe, opt-out, or similar link at the bottom of any such emails. Please note we may still contact you in connection with your account or any transactions involving you.
We may use Other Information (which does not identify you personally) for any manner we deem appropriate, including without limitation to improve, maintain, and operate the Site.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
We will not sell your Personal Data to third parties. We may share your Personal Data with as needed to fulfill the purposes described in the “USE OF YOUR DATA” section above, including:
- with our own service providers, such as hosting and data center providers, analytics providers, customer support providers and payment processors, who are only permitted to use the data on our behalf;
- with our affiliates for their internal uses or to facilitate their assisting us in providing services to you or notifying you of products, services, or offers that may be of interest to you;
- as necessary to exercise or defend our rights or comply with applicable law or orders from law enforcement and other governmental authorities; and
- to other third parties as disclosed when you provide the Personal Data or which you have otherwise consented to.
Additionally, in the event of a merger, consolidation, sale, or transfer of all or substantially all of our assets or business, one of the assets that would generally be transferred is the data we have collected, which would be transferred subject to the applicable version of this Policy.
We may disclose Other Information (which does not identify you personally) to any parties and for any purposes we deem appropriate.
DATA RETENTION, ACCESS, AND CORRECTION; SECURITY
We are based in the United States, and the Site is hosted in the United States. By using the Site, you consent to your Personal Data being transferred to and stored in the United States.
We may retain your data so long as we can reasonably foresee the data may be required in connection with our business relationship with you. In some cases, we will retain the data for a longer period as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, follow records retention policies, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You may access and update your Personal Data by visiting your account profile. You may also request erasure of your Personal Data in certain circumstances. To request access to, correction of, or erasure of your Personal Data, please contact us as set forth at the end of this Policy.
We understand the importance of securing your Personal Data. Accordingly, we use industry-standard administrative, physical, and technological measures designed to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access or use (including encrypting or tokenizing your Personal Data where we deem commercially appropriate and feasible). However, no internet transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure from interception or other unauthorized access. Please do not provide any sensitive Personal Data (like credit card number or social security number) through unprotected methods like email correspondence.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California law entitles California residents to certain additional protections regarding Personal Data. For purposes of this section alone, “Personal Data” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California resident or household. California residents have the right to request:
- information regarding your Personal Data we have collected in the past 12 months (including the categories of Personal Data we have collected, the categories of sources of such information, and the purposes for which we have collected such information);
- notice of whether we have disclosed your Personal Data to third parties in the past 12 months (and if so, what categories of information we have disclosed, and what categories of third parties we have disclosed it to);
- a copy of your Personal Data collected by us in the past 12 months; and
- that your Personal Data be deleted.
We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise any of these rights. To make any of the above requests, please contact us as set forth at the end of this policy. We may require verification of your identity before further processing your request. In certain instances, we may be permitted by law to decline some or all of such request.
EUROPEAN PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents of the Europe, the EEA, the UK, and Switzerland may have additional rights under applicable law such as the General Data Protection Regulation or analogues in other jurisdictions (the “GDPR”). To the extent provided by applicable law, such residents have the following rights:
- The right to access or update the Personal Data we have collected from you.
- The right of rectification if your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to data portability (to request a copy of your Personal Data in a reasonable format).
- The right to withdraw consent for processing, where based on consent.
We rely on the following legal bases for processing your Personal Data:
- Where you have given consent to the processing (which you may revoke at any time by contacting us as set forth below);
- As necessary for the performance of a contract with you (or to take steps in anticipation of such a contract);
- As necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- As necessary to protect our vital interests or those of another natural person; or
- As otherwise necessary for our legitimate interests that are not overridden by your privacy interests.
If applicable, you may exercise any of your rights under the GDPR by submitting a verifiable data subject request to us by using the contact details below. You must include your full name, email address, and attest to the fact that you are a citizen or resident of the EEA or another applicable jurisdiction by including your country of citizenship or residence in your request. We may require you to confirm your identity and/or legal standing for the request as well as your residency in the EEA in order to obtain the information. Please note that we will ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests, and we may deny your request if we are unable to verify your identity or authority to make the request or if we otherwise have a lawful basis for doing so.
Our Site is not intended for users under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from users under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on or through the Site. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will take commercially reasonable steps to promptly delete that information. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from or about a child under 18, please contact us as set forth below.
THIRD PARTY SITES
For more information, to make a data request under applicable privacy laws, or for help in answering any questions, please contact us at [email protected]