Canadian Gold Maple Leafs are a tribute to one of the most recognizable Canadian symbols in the world. The very first Canadian Gold Maple Leaf was released in 1979 and has remained an anticipated annual event ever since. This 2023 release bears a very special marking featuring four pearls symbolizing the four effigies of Queen Elizabeth II and her magnificent reign.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in Monster Boxes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- The radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Obverse: Showcases the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: Features a large maple leaf with the coin’s weight and purity. A new micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “23” when viewed under magnification.
- Backed by the sovereign nation of Canada
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.